INFORMATION ABOUT AVEC SPORT LTD
Personal Data Collected
When making purchased or creating accounts with Avec
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender;
- Your billing and shipping addresses, phone and email details;
- Your location, location where the order was placed;
- Your browsing and shopping preferences and activities;
- Device and technology settings used to access our website.
Use of Personal Data
- To contact you about offers, news, promotions and products which we think you will be interested in;
- To maintain any registered accounts that you hold with us, allowing you a quicker checkout on future purchases;
- To make this website available to you and provide you with content which is tailored to you;
- To verify your identity and verify payments;
- For any related purpose, including where we have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (e.g. for crime or fraud related purposes)
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
You will be able to delete your data at any time by logging
No card details are retained or stored
During account sign up we offer you the ability to opt out of marketing emails, if you decide to change this option you can do via your “My Account” and changing your Email Marketing Preferences.
You will be able to opt-in/out at any time via your account options.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from avecsport.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time.
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you. If you have changed email address and have a forward setup on your old email address you may have to contact us to unsubscribe your old email address.
What are Cookies?
This website requires cookies to function correctly. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the device you are using to view the website when you access the website. The cookies are essential in the operation of the website as it allows the website to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
What are Cookies used for?
The main purposes of cookies used on websites are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of
website, particularly in relation to on-linetransactions.
- To enable Avec
SportLtd to collect analytics about technologies being used to access our website, browsing locations as well other information that will enable us to improve and optimise our website.
- To enable Avec
SportLtd to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To identify the "Customer Journey", the trajectory of the customer form the moment of
firstcontact tothe sale/use and possible repeated sale/use.
- To analyse information for individual profiling;
What do you mean by profiling?
We use profiling to put together information about products that our customers may be interested in purchasing. This is to identify a customers journey with us. This will log your journey on our online store, communications you may receive from us, such as e-mails, catalogue requests. This helps us build a better picture of our customer's demands and requirements.
The only data from profiling we will receive are products that you have viewed on our website, alongside any data you have already consented to
You can disable this Cookie at any time within your Browser Settings by disabling the 'HubSpot' Cookies. You can also request a full data profile of all data we have collected by contacting us.
Our online store will also collect analytical anonymised data (data which is received but the user cannot be identified.) This data is purely for reporting purposes, such as:
- Tracking Volume of traffic on our website;
- Tracking geography of our customers;
- Tracking Sales;
- Tracking popular products;
- Tracking traffic flow;
We cannot identify an individual with this information and is only used to help us improve our website and help us understand how our website is being used. This information is tracked by Google Analytics.
What happens if I don’t enable Cookies?
This depends on the type of cookie you disable, If you disable 3rd Party Cookies you will still be able to continue and purchase from our website, however, if you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete purchases on this website.
What are my rights in regards to the use of my data?
You have the right to delete your data at any time by accessing your account. If you are happy for us to store data but don't wish to receive e-mails from us, you can also amend this in your account.
If your account with us is not based online, you can call us on 01388 814800 and a member of our team will be able to assist.
How can I raise a complaint about the use of my data?
You can either do so in writing to:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01388 814800