INFORMATION ABOUT AVEC SPORT LTD
Personal Data Collected
When making purchases or creating accounts with Avec
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender;
- Your billing and shipping address, phone number and email address;
- Your location and the location where the order was placed;
- Your browsing and shopping preferences and any other activities
; The device and technological settings used to access our website.
Use of Personal Data
- To contact you about offers, news, promotions and products which we think you will be interested in;
- To maintain any registered accounts that you hold with us, allowing you a quicker checkout process on future purchases;
- To make this website available to you and provide you with content which is tailored to you;
- To verify your identity and payments;
- For any related purpose, including where we have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (e.g. for crime or fraud related purposes)
We WILL NOT disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
You will be able to delete your data at any time by logging onto your account and selecting the information you wish to remove.
No card details are retained or stored
During signing up to an account, we offer you the ability to opt out of marketing emails. If you decide to change this option you can do via the “My Account” tab and change your Email Marketing Preferences.
You will be able to opt-in/out at any time via your account settings.
"Our legal basis for collecting and using your information to reach out to you is in our legitimate interests and does not overwrite your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedom. Our legitimate interests to offer you content which we believe is in line with the theme of your website and you would want to publish, this is why we need to process your data. For this purpose, we will hold your data for 12 months after engagement."
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from avecsport.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond. – contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately?
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update, and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you, free of charge;
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you. If you have changed email address and have a forward setup on your old email address, you may have to contact us to unsubscribe your old email address.
What are Cookies?
This website requires cookies to function correctly. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the device you are using, to view the website when you access the website. The cookies are essential in the operation of the website, as it allows the website to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past activities.
What are Cookies used for?
The main purposes of cookies used on websites are:
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the website, particularly in relation to
- To enable Avec
SportLtd to collect analytics about technologies being used to access our website, browsing locations as well other information that will enable us to improve and optimise our website.
- To enable Avec
SportLtd to collect information about the browsing, shopping behaviours and activities of customers, including monitoring the success of campaigns and competitions etc.
- To identify the "Customer Journey", the trajectory of the customer from the moment of first communication to the sale/use and possible repeated sale/use.
- To analyse the information for individual profiling;
What do you mean by profiling?
We use profiling to put together information about products, that our customers may be interested in purchasing. This is to identify a customer’s journey with us. This will capture your journey on our online store, communications you may receive from us, such as e-mails and catalogue requests. This helps us to build a better picture of our customer's demands and requirements.
The only data from profiling we will receive are products that you have viewed on our website, alongside any data you have already consented to
You can disable this Cookie at any time within your Browser Settings by disabling the 'HubSpot' Cookies. You can also request a full data profile of all data we have collected by contacting us.
Our online store will also collect analytical anonymised data (data which is received but the user cannot be identified.) This data is purely for reporting purposes, such as:
- Tracking Volume of traffic on our website;
geographyof our customers;
- Tracking Sales;
- Tracking popular products;
- Tracking traffic flow;
We cannot identify an individual with this information and is only used to help us improve our website, and help us understand how our website is being used. This information is tracked by Google Analytics.
What happens if I don’t enable Cookies?
This depends on the type of cookie you disable, if you disable 3rd Party Cookies you will still be able to continue and purchase from our website, however, if you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete purchases on this website. Our?
What are my rights in regards to the use of my data?
You have the right to delete your data at any time by amending your account settings. If you are happy for us to store your
If your account with us is not based online, you can call us on 01388 814800 and a member of our team will be able to assist.
How can I raise a complaint about the use of my data?
You can either do so in writing to:
By e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 01388 814800